In the tradition of the Basilian Fathers, we educate young men in Goodness, Discipline, and Knowledge for a life of leadership and service in faithfulness to Jesus Christ.
We graduate young men
who will change the world
through lives of faith, character, and service.
• Pre-Confederation School, founded in 1852 by the Basilian Fathers
• Ontario’s only private Catholic high school for boys and young men
• 10% of student body on bursary assistance
• Active university and professional alumni mentorship programmes
• Opportunities to study abroad in Italy and France
• Fall and winter outdoor education programme for Grades 7-10
• Enhanced Christian and Community Service programmes
• Grade 7 and 8 iPad Programme
• 50+ after-school clubs and activities
• 20 different sports offered at the competitive and intramural level
• Active alumni network of 8000 spanning 29 countries worldwide
• Summer programming includes music and sports camps, online courses, and international study